Monday, December 03, 2007

Really news from Dec 1, even though I just got it posted today.
tracks barely off the steps
Maggie declines to go
out in the cold snow
There has been just enough snow here to have a good time outside. The temperatures have felt brutal given our warm fall, in the 20s, but it makes for great skiing snow! I’ve been out several times, and Omer has gone out twice. Of course I haven’t gotten the last mowing of the trails done yet (still hoping for some snow free December days), so I don’t dare go down any of my biggest (not very big) hills, because of the danger of catching a ski on frozen-in grass or berry canes.

The first morning of real snow Maggie asked to go outside. You can see in the photo how far my wimpy dog went! She does not like to be wet or cold. But here’s the real poser. She had already been outside that morning to come upstairs from the bedroom. So did she think that it might be different if she went out the kitchen door?

No comments:

Post a Comment