Saturday, January 05, 2008

family Christmas 2007
Josh, Omer, Steve, Joan
We had Steve home for just 32 hours for Christmas this year. It wasn't nearly long enough, but we worked hard to pack lots of fun into the time. We played all the games that the four of us very diverse beings can play together. We ate lots of yummy food, blew the diets, and then had to repent and be really good for the next few days. I forgot to take the annual photo in front of the Christmas tree, so some lady who wasn't afraid I was a terrorist used my camera to snap us at the airport at 5:30 am on December 26. At least we are all smiling in this one!

The time seems to be speeding past, and I'm not ready for my teaching duties at the college. I'm working on it, but not nearly fast enough. That has to be fixed!

Too many changes in life in too short of a time span. I guess we'll just grab 2008 by the tail and hold on!

P.S. I had a really REALLY fun experience Thursday night, but I'm holding out for a photo to put with the post, so I'll keep it a secret a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment